Saturday, April 14, 2012

Update.....better late than never!

I have tried to get some good pictures to post, but I wanted you to see what I am up against.... These are typical pictures...

Lily took this of herself....
This is pretty much the only good picture I have gotten recently....of Riley dyeing Easter Eggs...in her traditional Chinese dress of course...isn't that how everybody does it?
I was trying to get a good one of the two of them, and this was the best one I got....Why is Lily sticking out her tongue?
So, the pictures may not be so great, but the kids are. We are still trying to recover fully from being away, but the kids are doing great! They are enjoying their new little brother, and are adjusting to having one more somebody to play with...Sam is sleeping well, and eating even better! He likes bland foods right now, but we are slowly adding new things to his diet. He is not fond of fruit or ice cream! Too sweet! Lily is especially enjoying being a big sister. She always wants to feed Sam and help him do things. She truly is a great helper to us!
I am going to try hard to get some good pictures for my next post!
Blessings-
Meredith

1 comment: