Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday- Pearl River Cruise

Jackson bought these Wimpy Kid books...4 of them for aroximately $2.50 each at the local bookstore. I don't know if I have mentioned, but if you want a bag with your purchase in China, you either bring it yourself, or you buy it at the store. So, we told the clerk that we did not need a bag (because we are to cheap!), so it was interesting, that they tied his books together for him to carry home! I wish they did this in the US- pretty neat!
Jackson's 5 Ram statue. He used his own money to buy this!
Waiting for the Pearl River Cruise -The Curtis Boys
Jackson in front of our boat

Jackson and Yu Chen...the little girl who was just adopted by another Lifeline Family- She is 4 and SO precious!
The second tallest building in the world -at least that is what they told us!- as seen from the boat



This is what Sam thinks of a boat ride....
This was John's find in the loval 7-11

Blessings-
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment