
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! HERE'S A BIRTHDAY CAKE YOU CAN IMAGINE YOU ARE EATING!!

BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS OUT THE PLANE WINDOW IN GREENLAND.

HA HA! ON THE SIGN IN THE HOTEL FOR THE SPA. HOW ABOUT SOME FREE SMACK?

JACKSON IN THE HOTEL LOBBY
OUTSIDE OF THE DOLTON HOTEL

IN THE LOBBY

ITS NICE THAT THE SIGN REMEMBERED TO SAY "EXCUSE ME" BEFORE INTERRUPTING...

I REALLY DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS SIGN AT THE COFFEE SHOP...But, apparently, the world quit somewhere in there..

THE PLAYROOM ON OUR FLOOR....INTERESTING DECORATIONS. I GUESS IF YOU HAVE A GOOD DECORATING THEME GOING, PUTTING MORE OF THEM UP WILL MAKE IT EVEN BETTER...
The translations on all the signs are hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I also like that the parking sign was polite and said, "Excuse me". However, I'm not sure if I'd want a cup of coffee with such words as vague and quit. Hmm?
ReplyDeleteNo matter what this is such a cool experience for you, John and Jackson!
Praying daily for y'all!