Sam is currently sleeping, Jackson is playing his PSP, just skyped with my mom and the girls, so I thought I would add a quick post before we go to sleep. Sam has been a wonderful baby today. He has hardly been fussy at all, and took a 2 hour nap in his crib. He has had 3 bottles, some fried rice, and some baby cereal. He also has had some baby biscuits. He laughs when Jackson plays with him, and lets both John and me hold him. So far, such an easy transition. I know that the grieving will show up sometime, but for now, we are thankful that he has taken to us so well. Adding a few more pictures.
Blessings-
Meredith
Let's see - precious pic #1) Jackson as big brother and doing a fine job; precious pic #2)Sam in his monkey jamas thinking "hey look, can't a fella doing a little exploring without being stalked?!"; precious pic #3)Asleep on Mommy, all is well. LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh!!!!! LOVE the brothers pic!!!!! So sweet! Cute jamas too!
ReplyDeleteMeredith, He is absolutely adorable! I know you are in love. So happy that he is finally with his family. Praying for you all. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Sam is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteYa'll have are a truely beautiful family! Can't wait to see Sam @ Sister's with the rest of the family.
ReplyDelete