This summer, Riley and Jackson wanted to try some new things, and one of those things included horseback riding. So, I called all around to find a great place for them to try out their skills. We found a wonderful little horse farm in Opelika and they have REALLY enjoyed it! So, I thought I would share a few pictures from their lessons!

Jackson crossing the poles...
Jackson and Riley working through the obstacle course
At the beginning of their first lesson, one of the things they had to do was to show that they were comfortable with being on the horse...they did several things to work on this, but one requirement was to be able to turn all the way around in the saddle. I thought it was pretty funny...looked like they were riding backwards, so of course I had to take pics of that....

On another note, we finally received our I 800a approval on July 14, so now our dossier is being certified and authenticated (which should take 2-3 weeks) and then we will be Dossier to China! (DTC) At that point, we can be matched with a child- this is the beginning of the exciting part!!
Enjoy the rest of the summer- I can't believe how quickly it is flying by!
Blessings-
No comments:
Post a Comment