Sunday, July 3, 2011

Couponing for Adoption



If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of coupons. a. really. HUGE. fan!


I know how much you can save by just spending a little time BEFORE you go to the store, making a game plan and a good list!



When we adopted Lily, we had to determine ways that we could save money and I really got addicted to it. I must make a huge apology to those who have stood in line behind me in Publix!



I haven't taken pictures of my trips in a while, but I thought I would share this week's purchases with you.



Total before coupons: $122.91



Total after coupons: $37.30


I had a $25 rebate card from a previous trip, so my total out of pocket was $12.30- grocery week for a family of 5, not too shabby! (Plus I am stocked for the next 6 months on diswashing detergent!)


GOTTA LOVE SOME COUPONS!!


Blessings-


Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Well played, my fellow couponer. Gotta know, how'd you score the $25 rebate? That's big!

    ReplyDelete