Sunday, May 29, 2011

What's Up Lately??

Riley and her sweet friend Emma



Jackson receiving an award from Mrs. Carole



Riley receiving an award from Mrs. Fletcher



FINGERPAINTING!





John's "new to us" truck- looks eerily similar to his last truck, huh?



3 kids stuffed in the back of the truck



Soccer days- Lily seems exceptionally happy to be there!




Riley on her special trip with Mimi and PawPaw



Lily with her sweet teacher Mrs. Felicia



Boys will be boys- trying to start a fire with a magnifying glass



I have to apologize for being such a bad blogger. Life is just so hectic! I have great intentions to blog about each exciting thing that happens to our family, and then suddenly, I am 3 exciting things behind again.......but I am going to try to do better!

Now that school is out, hopefully I will have the ability to stay a little more caught up!

In a nutshell, this has been our lives the past few weeks:


1- School is out! Enough Said!

2- Jackson's soccer team was runner up for his division in the season finals- YAY WOLVES!

3- John bought a new truck- I mean new to us!

4- I pressure- washed everything we own! (Well, it seemed like it, but maybe it was just the outside stuff!)

5- We have been swimming, sprinklering, and slipping and sliding and fingerpainting all day long....lovin' summer!

6- We received our police clearances for our homestudy, so now we are just waiting to have it finalized!

7- We have been having LOTS of crazy fun at home!

8- My parents took Riley to see "Toy Story on Ice"- a special trip for only her!


Now that you are caught up, enjoy the pics of it all!



Blessings-



Meredith























No comments:

Post a Comment