MAKES FOR A GREAT SUMMER DAY!
Riley went for perfection on color of the berry, not size!
I hope everyone was able to have a relaxing and restful day! I also hope you took a few minutes to remember those who have made this "free day" possible. It is awesome to think about our military and all they do on a daily basis to keep our country free. They are even willing to lay down their lives for the cause. I can't help but think about the sacrifice that God made for us by sending his only son to die for us. TO DIE FOR US! HIS ONLY SON! Even if I had been the only person ever born, He still would have made the choice to die for me. Imperfect, crazy, sinning me! ...unfathomable....We all know that "freedom" is not free, but "freedom" in Christ is free! By accepting Him, we can ALL have the freedom that is offered in Christ. To live for Him! To know where we will spend eternity! To make sense of this earthly mess! There is a point, and that point is to give HIM all the glory!
Blessings!
Meredith


Hey Meredith! So glad you have a blog. Come over and visit our blog anytime. I'll be back soon. :)
ReplyDelete