Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Samuel

Still waiting on our travel approval. I am expecting it any day. I check my email every 30 seconds. It's ridiculous!!! I am so ready to go get Sam!!!

So, while I wait, God led me to this verse:

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him"

I am waiting...and praying....and preparing..both my heart and our home for Sam to become a part of our family. Although, he already is. He is already our son in our hearts. I can't explain it, but I already think of us as a family of 6. It's strange. It's wonderful. It's a journey. I love it and am thankful that God has led us here. I know he will continue to prepare our hearts for Sam. And, I know that he will prepare Sam's heart for us. We are not a perfect family....but we are Sam's family.

Not too much longer now Sam...

Blessings-

Meredith

1 comment: