Sunday, February 5, 2012

THE LUCKIEST MOM...






I am the luckiest mom. Riley Catherine Curtis turned 8 today. She is such a blessing to me and our entire family. She is simply the most caring, sweetest little girl, and I am thankful that God has allowed me to be her mom for the last 8 years. She's a little bit sassy and a little bit shy. She's a little bit her daddy and little bit me. She's a girl who is in love with Jesus. She is beautiful both inside and out, and I love this child with all my heart.
Blessings-
Meredith

2 comments:

  1. Awh, super cute pictures! Tell her Happy Birthday for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this post. She is one of the sweetest, most mature little girls I've known. I love to see her walk in the door at church! Her parents have raised her so well! Can you give me tips?

    Happy Birthday, Riley!

    ReplyDelete