Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Blog!

Hello everyone! I have decided to start a new family blog. I am not really a blogger, so this is a big undertaking for me! I did have a blog a year or so ago to keep up with our China travels, but other than that, I am a newbie to blog world. We are a family of 5 searching for our 6th member. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and have a 10 year old bio son, a 7 year old bio daughter, and a 2 1/2 year old daughter from China. We will be traveling to China again to add our 6th family member in the near future. Right now, we are still in the paperchasing process. I am planning to try to keep up this blog to commemorate our crazy lives!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meredith! Saw your post on Meia's blog. So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on another adoption. Look forward to keeping up with your family. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete