
Earlier this week we attended a cute children's play of Blues Clues...Lily
loved it, and Jackson and Riley
endured it! They were good sports, though- even jotting down their clues in their handy dandy notebooks!

Attentively waiting for Blues Clues

After the show- this was about as close to Blue as Lily dared to go!

Then on Sunday night, we headed up to Birmingham to have Lily's ear tubes replaced Monday morning (for the 3rd time in 16 months!). She enjoyed her short lived "only child" status...notice the smarties in her hand...

At the hotel with daddy the night before surgery

She could eat until midnight, but not the next morning, so she retrieved all of her snacks and made herself comfy on the couch....

Then she organized them......

Before surgery...on the "loopy" meds

Right after surgery....before she got really mad at us!

Successful surgery! On the way home and happy again with her ice cream! She is recovered now and back to her old self!
I actually did take pictures of Father's Day both with my dad and with John and the kids.....but for some reason I cannot find them. Hmmmm....not sure what I did with them, but maybe they will reappear soon in my computer! We did have a wonderful Father's Day celebration, and I am SO Blessed to have such great earthly models of our Heavenly Father!
Blessings-
Meredith
No comments:
Post a Comment